We have enjoyed getting together outside over the summer (except two rainouts)! The forecast for this Sunday shows rain again, but we are prepared to go inside if it does. Here are the pertinent details:
If there is no rain on Sunday we will set up outside. If there is rain we need to know in advance who will come indoors for Celebration because we need to make sure things are set up for social distancing and number of seats for families or groups, and to ensure that we are not above acceptable capacity.
Please email us if you will be attending indoors in the event of rain
Do not enter the building if you have any of the following symptoms:
- If you have at least one of the following symptoms:
- fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing.
- At least two of the following symptoms:
- chills, fatigue, headache, sore throat, runny nose, stuffy or congested nose, lost sense of taste or smell, hoarse voice, difficulty swelling, digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain), or for young children and infants: sluggishness or lack of appetite
- have travelled out of country in the last 14 days
- been in contact with anyone who has be diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
As per Ontario government guidelines, we are asking families/households observe the following:
- Please maintain a 2m (6 feet) distance between families/households.
- Families must sit together and stay together for the duration of the service. No children’s programs will be running.
It is suggested by the Ontario Government that those over the age of 70 are at more risk for Covid-19 and therefore should take the risk into consideration as they decide whether to come back into the church building or not.
- Please wear a mask when entering the LC. Once inside you will be greeted and checked in.
- sanitize hands on entering (provided)
- have mask on (let us know if you need one)
- answer the screening questions/sign in
- quickly take your seat
- Lysol wipes will be in each restroom so you can wipe down surfaces when finished.
- feel free to bring a drink in with you, but please take/discard the cup afterward.
- advice from Ontario Government on religious gatherings advice_religious_services.pdf
So, please let us know if you plan to come!